Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 3

I lost a pound this week. Not terrible considering I was awful this week. I really need to get a hold of myself and get serious. I have no idea where my self control went this week. I also really need to get serious about running. I'd like that to be my exercise of choice.

This is a new week, a new beginning. First thing - I need to be getting my breakfasts in, and in early. I've been waiting to cook my breakfast until around 10-ish, and that throws off my whole schedule. Second thing, I need to get to the Y for my run. Third, I need to make sure I get my lunch in. I know I'll be less hungry in the afternoon (my prime snacking time), if I get a good Atkins lunch in. That leaves dinner. Dinner can be handled, even at work, if I'm not starving. My problem comes when I'm so hungry I want to grab the first available easy thing.

We got a new bed, it'll be delivered tomorrow. I'm so excited! I think with better sleep, I'll be better at this too.

Until next time... :)

No comments: